2008年8月5日

抑鬱的溫柔

Portishead 專門做些不太適合睡前聽的音樂

相隔11年的的第三張就專輯名稱就叫Third

他們的風格適合用顫慄 迷幻 悽涼 悲壯這類詞來形容

主唱Beth Gibbons 活像發狂邊緣的小說家



Rip的MV感覺充滿了諷刺和指控

色調是微暖的慘綠淡黃

超現實誇張的線條

和音樂加起來令人毛骨悚然

不過很屌











Portishead - Rip



Lyrics:



As she walks in the room,

Scented and tall,

Hesitating once more.

And as I take on myself,

And the bitterness I felt,

Realize that love lost, while

White horses,

They will take me away,

And the tenderness I feel,

Will send the dark underneath,

Will I follow?



Through the glory of life,

I’m scattered on the floor,

Disappointed and sore.

And in my thoughts I have bled,

For the riddles I’ve been fed,

Another lie moves over, while

White horses,

They will take me away,

And the tenderness I feel,

Will send the dark underneath,

Will I follow?



While, white horses,

They will take me away,

And the tenderness I feel,

Will send the dark underneath,

Will I follow?




4 則留言:

  1. ...世界是醜陋的

    回覆刪除
  2. 世界很美好

    人心很醜陋

    回覆刪除
  3. 醜陋的人爆了整個世界..

    回覆刪除
  4. 專門做些不太適合睡前聽的音樂

    哈哈

    很精闢的見解





    不過Deep Water這首還可以睡前聽啦

    有一天沒關電腦

    Machine Gun瘋狂掃射整晚都睡不好了

    緊繃!哈哈

    回覆刪除