2012年9月26日
溫柔的刀
在iNDIEVOX買了惘聞的IV;牢牢扣住我的第三曲。
歌詞以訛傳訛變化多端,糾結的幾個詞兒聽上八遍也聽不出所以然,
索性就當它擁有多重意義。
從學校,從人群,從城市,
平靜文弱的聲音(帶著咬不清楚的英文)一路撕扯上去。
洶湧的聲音招喚出的影像和印象在這八分多鐘內在我的腦袋裡無限迴放吶喊。
在豆瓣看到對岸後青令人羨慕的現場心得:
「標準的後搖青年是什麼樣呢?哪怕你再怎麼被音樂控制,也不會興奮的手舞足蹈,極其克制壓抑著瘋狂的情緒,看著腳或瞇著眼,有節奏的點頭,左腳隨著鼓打著拍子。」
「主唱非常少年,絕對低調、悶騷、自毀傾向嚴重,每當爆發的時候,猙獰的臉綻放了全部的魅力,那一刻的站姿,表情,紅著的眼圈,絕望的眼神,讓我失控,失神,直至迷失。」
好像應該對號入座一下,但我是不會一個人衝現場的那種。
抑鬱和悶騷也是一種才華,沒有才華的就當悶騷的中二樂迷。
Rust Inside
/惘聞
In the valley, in the pretty star
I saw the shining light out of your smile
Am I hurting you on your broken heart?
Am I a mean trick man with twisted mind?
It’s a sappy song in word, lacking all the trust,
wearing all the skins, sparking in the smile
Shadow in the ground, people are born to blame
They are trying to find a way to the pale living place
In the valley, in the pretty star
There is a shining light out of your smile
It’s a sappy song in word, lacking all the trust,
wearing all the fouls, sparking in the sun
Lying on the ground, sailing on the boat
Are you suffering all the pains? Are you tasting all the blames?
Wearing all the skins, dropping all the faces
Am I wasting all your time? Am I killing all your life?
To the end of all my road, to the sunrise all alone.
Are you sinking to below?
Are you dating me alone?
Are you shaking from the words?
Are you shaking from the world?
Are you changing me from now?
Are you cheating me from now?
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言