2020年3月17日

靈視


Gregory And The Hawk - Soulgazing

I was doing fine missin' the marks, missin' the lines
And the days I would catch myself from fallin'
you wanted all of that and more

Keep me, collect me like the stones
you would find on the beach
Tumble me smooth
you know it's some of that I need

 Bleed

I was doing fine meeting my words according to time
But the poetry written to save me
you wanted all of that and more
Keep me, collect me like the rare records on your shelf
Spin me at half speed
I need some of that myself

Bleed

What are you fighting for?
(I was doing fine)
too sad I'm same as yours?
(and the days I would catch myself from fallin')
what are you fallin' for?
(Keep me, collect me like the stones you would find on the beach)
too sad I'm same as yours?
(Tumble me smooth you know it's some of that I need)

格格與隼 - 靈視

那些常被我思想與紀錄的字句
在我陷入你情網的日子裏
不斷因為你而被招喚

擁有我,收藏我
像你在海邊發現的石頭
滾滑我磨光我
你知何我所需

為此流血


我善與字句相處時間可以為證
詩僅因拯救而發生
而你索需的更多

擁有我,收藏我
像你架上珍貴的唱盤
使我慢慢為你旋轉

為此暈眩


你掙扎的你悲傷的
也和我的一樣嗎?
你心醉的你哀愁的
也和我的一樣嗎?


沒有留言:

張貼留言